Friday, October 21, 2011

Face-Off Friday: Pregnancy Style

I'm always trying to switch things up for Face-Off Friday. Sometimes the stars are facing themselves and sometimes, like this week, they are facing other celebs that they have something in common with. Right now I'm staring at a picture of Hilary Duff in Life&Style (my favorite tabloid btw) and I can't help but think how cute she looks pregnant. She just turned 24 and I couldn't imagine having a baby at that age, it means I'd have a two year old right now. Ummm, no thanks!

Hilary has always been a cutie pie, all the way back to her Lizzie McGuire days. Yeah I'll admit I used to watch that and Shia LeBeouf on Even Stevens with my bestie and my brother. We kinda loved them. She's been a brunette but I much prefer her as a blonde, it just works with her coloring better. She's been a rocker girlfriend and a WAG which stands for Wives and Girlfriends of professional athletes. It's great to see her so happy and glowing but I have to wonder if she intended to become such a young mother or embraced it when it happened????? Either way I think she's going to be fabulous.




On the other end of the spectrum we have long time married woman Jennifer Garner. Jen is so adorable but I feel like she's lacking some fashion sense gene. Don't get me wrong she looks more put together than I do most days but she's not stylish, at least not on her own. She owns that look and always looks comfortable in her skin and her mom jeans and damn, if I woke up next to Ben Affleck every morning and he thought I looked hot that's all that would matter to me. Now pregnant with her third child I can't help but hope that she has a boy to be the younger brother to her two oldest children, Violet and Seraphina (great names by the way). I'd love to see what that gene pool would come up with for a boy, if he'd be fair haired like his sisters or if he'd come right out of the oven with dark locks like both of his parents.





So now it's time for the two stars to face off. Who's pregnancy style do you like most? Who's would you most likely wear yourself? Chances are, at least for me, those will be totally different answers. I love Hilary's style but my bun in the oven look would look more like Jennifer's I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment