Friday, September 20, 2013

Natural Mask

As much as I love all the conventional products out there I'm really starting to want natural and homeopathic choices for beauty. While I know I can't whip up foundation or mascara I can certainly make a hair/face mask or a body scrub. They use ingredients that you already have in your house that may go to waste if you don't find a quick way to use them. Enter homemade beauty treatments.

I will say I have not tried this one yet but I've seen many products you can make at home that include these ingredients. Eggs, milk and sugar. Sounds the beginnings of some cookies. For my waistline I'm going to go in a different direction with the help of InStyle Beauty. Here's the exact recipe, feel free to adapt it to your needs though.

Whisk 1 skin firming egg white until frothy. Add 4 TBSP of moisturizing milk and 2 TBSP sloughing sugar and mix into a smooth paste. Apply mask to face in gentle circular motion and leave on for 15 minutes. Rinse with cool water and behold the radiant results.

Sounds good to me. I'll let you know when I try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment