Friday, March 11, 2011

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh


A couple years back, when I was just getting into higher end makeup and fragrances, and just starting out on Makeup Alley, I got a sample of Marc Jacob's Daisy in a swap and immediately fell in love. It was like nothing I've ever smelled before, so fresh without being sweet or overly floral. Heaven.

Fast forward a few years, Marc is coming out with another version (and not just a new bottle like he's tricked us with a few times) of Daisy, Daisy Eau So Fresh. This incarnation is sweeter with more fruit notes. Daisy to me is a spring/fall scent where I could see wearing Eau So Fresh throughout the summer. Of course if you know anything about me you know I don't play by those rules. I love to break 'em. I'm the girl who uses lighter amber scents (like Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber) for a summer night, it's so unexpected and fresh.

As usual Marc's ads baffle me and I'm not quite sure how the heck the ad is supposed to sell the perfume but that is his creative genius I guess.

What do you think? Are you a Daisy girl and if so are you gonna try out the new version?

No comments:

Post a Comment