Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bobbi Brown Pretty Powerful Palettes

With all the love I'm giving to palettes you'd think I love the things but truthfully, I usually pass on them. It's not because they aren't beautiful (that's why I usually cave and buy the ones I do *ahem Enchanted Glamourland*) it's just that usually I know I'm not going to be able to use all the colors and I don't want to waste my money. One trip around the blogosphere and I realize I'm probably the only girl out there that feels that way so I'm going to share the love when a palette strikes my fancy. Enter Bobbi Brown Pretty Powerful Palettes!

Take a look at these....

Four coordinating shadows, a cheek color and three lippies. I have to admit, Bobbi Brown knows what girls like and these are it. The eye shades are all very wearable, the blushes great on a range of skintones and the there's something for everyone to love with the lips. These would be great if you travel a lot, particularly business travel as these shades are very work appropriate. Also, who doesn't love the convenience of having all your products in one place, just pop this in your makeup bag with a little foundation, concealer and mascara and go.

No comments:

Post a Comment