Wednesday, March 2, 2011

China Glaze Crackle

By now I'm sure you've seen and heard enough about OPI Black Shatter polish, it's everywhere. I'm surprised but I haven't seen many comparisons to the Covergirl Crackle polishes of the past. Huh. Anyway, back to 2011 and OPI has a little competition.

I've always loved nail polish, even though I'm usually too lazy to take the time to apply it or keep my manicure looking fresh. Daily polish changes as a girl were far from unheard of, I think my mother thought I was crazy even though she got me started in the first place. Now that I'm a big girl I've upgraded my drugstore stash with the likes of Essie, OPI and Zoya but for me and my needs China Glaze always takes the cake. The colors are more innovative and fresh and I get the best wear with the brand. Of course, that's not to say that I don't love me some Sinful, Sally Hansen or other cheapy brands, I'm equal opportunity. Until now....

China Glaze has just launched a whole Crackle collection. Now you aren't stuck rocking black polish if that is not your thing you have your choice of white, black, purple, teal, pink and gray. If you missed out on Shatter but still want to try it look for these. They're so fun and give way to many opportunities to display your creativity on your nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment