Tuesday, March 8, 2011

NARS Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil

NARS, NARS, NARS- I wanna love you, I really do but so far we don't have the best relationship. The lipgloss does nothing for me, the scent, the opacity, the stickiness, I just can't do them. There are much cheaper products out there that work better for my particular needs. The eyeshadows are gorgeous but I haven't had the best luck with those either. Now, you just might have me with these glossy lip pencils. Now, I haven't tried them but I love me a lipgloss pencil. They are so easy and convenient to carry around especially in the summer.

I have heard great things around the blogosphere and I can't wait to get my hands on them to try them out. For a light lippie lover like me you can't go wrong with Happy Days and New Lover. But with the way NARS and I get along I'll have to wait until I can check them out at Sephora. I can't bring myself to make a blind purchase of $24, not with the gas prices right now. If anyone has tried these, I beg of you, please let me know how you like them. I need to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment