Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cheapies on My Radar: Sonia Kashuk

I'm always on the lookout for the next great thing, something I can find that I could never live without again. Perhaps that is why I have sooooo many items I've never used and probably will never get around to using completely. Some people gamble, others drink or do drugs but my drug of choice is beauty (oh and music but more about that later).


Sonia Kashuk has been a favorite of mine because unlike the other prestige brands available at Target her line is affordable. The brushes are divine and so soft I find myself rubbing my flat face brush on my face when I'm not applying makeup. I have a cheek stain from her line that is the perfect vibrant pink pop on my cheeks but I will review that as I get to it in my makeup stash.

Right now I'm coveting the Instructional Eye Shadow Palette I saw in People Stylewatch. I have to admit that the promo picture doesn't look that great, the shadow looks chalky but I'd be willing to bet that's not the case and is just the camera tricking us once again.

This palette contains 12 shades, the basics as well as updated shades for spring and summer, every color you could ever imagine needing for any pastel or medium toned eye look. For $20 you really can't beat it. This is the kind of palette I'd toss in my makeup bag and use for weeks at a time and never get sick of. Heaven in my book. For those of you who love a neutral eye this palette is also available in neutral shades.

What do you think? Would you try it out? Do you have something similar?

No comments:

Post a Comment