Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tokidoki Prisma Lipgloss


Now that it's almost spring I'm dying to finally get the guts to wear bright lippies outside of the house. It's a bold move considering I always have breakouts on my chin that don't need any more attention. I thought, what the heck, you only live once, I'm going to do this.

I'm going to start small. Wear sheer lipcolors and gradually increase the opaqcity until I'm wearing full on lipstick. That's where Tokidoki comes in. I love everything from the brand, it's just so adorable I can't resist but I feel like it's marketed at teens with the Japanese characters all over the place. You know what, I'm going to go on record stating I don't care. I like them and think they are cute. I've had my eye on the Prisma Lipglosses since I saw them in Life & Style Magazine (my favorite tabloid by far) last month. The magazine says they smell/taste like blueberries. Oh My God. Stop the presses. They aren't vanilla/cupcake flavored? LOL. As much as I enjoy the scent of *those* glosses I always like something different and blueberry is right up my alley.

What do you think? Are you going to check these out the next time you're at Sephora? Life & Style showcased Ciao Ciao (sheer light pink), Arlecchino(sheer fuchsia) and Rodine Love (sheer dark pink) but I also love Devil Girl (sheer orange red), Burger (sheer orange), Bullets (sheer berry), Samba (sheer peachy pink) and Strawberry Latte (sheer baby pink). With so many to choose from I have no idea which one I'd like first but it's a can't lose.

If Lip Balm or Stain are more your thing (and who doesn't love them?) check out the Gelato Lip Balm Stain. Pink Martini and Donutella are calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment