Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Make Up For Ever Unretouched Ad

If you haven't been living under a rock for the past few years beauty-wise you're sure to have heard about Make Up For Ever's HD Foundation. This stuff is the real deal. There are so many shades I would be willing to bed you can find a perfect match for your skin color and undertones without much difficulty, in fact it can be hard to choose between two nearly perfect matches.

I was shocked when I was reading Cosmo and came across an ad for MUFE that claims to be the first unretouched make up ad. Oh yeah, they went there. It's certified by a notary, no bs-ing here. I was shocked. Of course, the model has gorgeous skin, that's what makes her a model but the ad looks perfect, exactly what I would expect it to look like if it was touched up with a little photoshop. Wow! Color me impressed. Now if I could just afford MUFE HD Foundation or magically wake up with skin like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment