Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Beauty Girl's Secret: Week 1: Vibrating Cleansing Tools

Do you ever have a product that you just love, love, love but it's so silly that you never bring it up with friends? I do, and since we're all friends here I thought I'd pass along the information to you, shame free.

For the past six months or so I've been going absolutely crazy with a product but it's not what you would expect. I'm pretty loyal to my face wash (right now it's Purity Made Simply by Philosophy for cleansing and their Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash for gentle, yet thorough sloughing) but sometimes I just need something MORE. I found it without a need to stop using the products I know and love, in fact, I found two things that up the oomph of my cleansing routine.

Ready for this? Now that I've got you thinking it's something weird or unconventional I'll spill, resting you assured that I have not lost my mind and starting exfoliating with moldy bread or something like that. It's these babies....

Yes, I know it's not weird but wait until I tell you the best part. It's not that I use (and love) these little gadgets it's that I don't use them with the products you're meant to use with them. I've not once touched the L'Oreal 360 Clean cleanser that came with the scrublet and while I use the Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser and Neutrogena Wave pads that came with these products I like to use the vibrations with a clean washcloth and my own cleanser. Is that weird? Someone please reassure me that I'm not the only one!!!!!

Now I know I'm not the only one who does things like this or has a secret recipe for the perfect hair cocktail. I love these little factoids and I'm ready to share them with you. Every Wednesday here on Drug of Choice I'm going to share with you a secret or two from my vault. Try it if you dare and spill your secrets to us so we can all be as beautiful as we can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment