Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Greatest Invention Since Sliced Bread

....Ok, maybe I shouldn't go that far. If you haven't already found your perfect match in L'Oreal True Match foundation, and if you're anything like me and read tons of magazines to find one, the L'Oreal Shade match tool is just about the coolest thing you will come across.

It's a clear piece of plastic with the colors of the line sheerly applied. Lay this nifty little thing over your cheek and watch the right shade for you completely disappear. You'll know you found the one when you can't see it on. Even though I'm positive I'm a cool-toned girl, the closest shade match for me is Warm 1, which I've already found to be true with experimentation. I can attest to the fact that it really works, I swear!

I hope they attach these little gadgets to the display at stores so you can really figure it out if you aren't lucky enough to find one in a magazine. I've found two already!

No comments:

Post a Comment