Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bright Blush for Spring

I'm a huge blush girl, I get it from my mama. Sometimes even I can tell I'm wearing too much, luckily spring is the perfect time to brighten blush and explore the trend. I've never been much of a bronzer girl (I'm Casper pale, remember?) but I've never met a bright sparkly blush that I didn't love. Here are a few of my spring picks.

Urban Decay Afterglow Cheek Tint in Crush and that's exactly what I have on this product, a crush. I'm a sucker for purple packaging and cream blush is definitely a favorite of mine. Pat a little of this tint on with your fingers for a sheer look or build it up until you look like you just ran a marathon. While Crush is my favorite shade I love and want to collect them all.

Another great Sephora option is the new Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush from Tarte. I'm a huge fan of Tarte's cheekstains but when I'm in the mood for a powder blush (or better yet when I want to add a pop of extra color below or on top of gel blush) you can't go wrong with these beauties. I'm partial to Blissful, Tipsy and Amused, all great options for any complexion. These blushes are infused with Amazonian Clay which they claim does amazing things for any complexion, hydration for dry types like me and minimizes oil for those with combination/oily skin.

For those of you on more of a budget (like me!) I've heard great things about Sonia Kashuk's cheek tints at Target. All the shades are beautiful and this liquid-gel formula is easily blendable for a more subtle finish or built up for a brighter look.

Of course, you can't go wrong with a Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick or, if you're pale like me, pretty much any MAC Mineralize Skin Finish.

What about you? Blush or bronzer? Bright or Subtle? Shimmer or Matte? As always I'm curious!

No comments:

Post a Comment