Sunday, March 13, 2011

Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15

I can feel it in the air, summer is coming, or at least spring. All these fashion mags I read tease me with shorts, skirts and capris but most of all I'm ready for the feeling of sun on my face (SPF-ed of course).

Clinique has released their moisture surge moisturizer in a tinted formula, perfect for those lucky girls who don't need much coverage. Unfortunately, I need far more coverage than a tinted moisturizer can provide, even with concealer I'm not convinced I don't look awful. The ad claims that you get a mega dose of hydration to form a protective barrier and it's just sheer enough to make little imperfections disappear. Sounds great, huh?

I have to applaud Clinique for adding SPF but 15 is no where near enough for me. I'd like to see someone make a tinted moisturizer with different SPF levels for different needs. For me, I'd need SPF 45 or more to even factor in SPF when making a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment