Friday, March 25, 2011

Face-off Friday: Lindsay Lohan

Ok, we all know the train wreck that is Lilo but if you're old enough to know her from before all these scandals you know that she's a pretty girl. Drugs, drinking and smoking have taken their toll and her look is paying the price. No matter what you're opinion on the girl I wanna know what you think of her haircolor variations over the years. She's been a blonde, a brunette, and of course her natural red hair. I'll let you know what I think after the pics.

Wow. This is a hard one. I did like her with brown hair but in this particular picture it's my least favorite. Her coloring really works with the shade but it's too "normal." Then, of course her blonde. Who isn't blonde in LA? I like it on her and her colorist did an incredible job but it just doesn't make her stand out. As a longtime redhead myself (my natural hair is dark, dark brown) I'd have to vote for that. If you have natural red hair why the heck would you wanna cover it up. What do you think? Am I redhead biased? Is it because when she was a redhead she was also relatively stable? Hmm, I guess we'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment