Monday, March 7, 2011

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

Talk about marketing. Who the heck things of this stuff? Bottom lash mascara? Ok, I know I shouldn't knock it until I try it but who they hell are they kidding? Personally, the stubby wand just makes me think I'm going to poke myself in the eye. Plus, I'm not really big on mascara on bottom lashes for everyday, blink once, transfer a little and you're good, right?

Well, Clinique apparently disagrees with my theory as they've just introduced Bottom Lash Mascara. A tiny tube of mascara that is made for use only on the bottom lashes? Sounds like a waste of money for me. Wouldn't you dry up the tube before you ever used it up? And for $10 dollars. I think not. I'll stick with a drugstore brand I can use on top and bottom. Just like between the sheets, you gotta be good at both.

My solution, buy a package of spoolies (mascara wand shaped applicators) smudge a little mascara on each one and put it on your lashes. I mean, I understand not being able to apply mascara on bottom lashes with the Covergirl LashBlast wand but a regular sized brush? I could be wrong but I'm too stubborn to try it. To me it sounds about as useful as mascara primer, don't even get me started on that. Agree? Disagree? Let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment