Monday, March 28, 2011

Buxom Lash

Oooh, Mascara Monday again. Time flies. I'm excited to share with you this week's pick, from one of my favorite lines: Buxom!

I can't rave enough about this mascara, it's so great I want to wear it everyday, a rarity for me with any product. The rubberized brush separates my lashes and somehow pulls them for incredible length. Usually, the combo of separation and length means your lashes are wimpy and thin, not with Buxom Lash. My lashes are impossibly full. Best of all, this mascara is so dark and glossy without being too over the top for everyday use.

Dare I say this is one of my favorites. You know I'm a drugstore mascara girl but this one is so great I might just concede on that theory. Buxom lash retails for $18 (nearly double the cost of my favorite drugstore brand) but that won't deter me. I love this stuff! Plus, I'm a huge fan of blue mascara and Buxom Lash comes in Blue Noir too, both colors without Parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and synthetic dyes and fragrances which could potentially irritate sensitve eyes in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment