Thursday, March 10, 2011

MAC Viva Glam Lady Gaga

You know what I love? Buying a product I love and having actual proceeds go to Charity, not some measley 5%, not only in October (although I go crazy for Breast Cancer Awareness Month) but every damn day. That's why I love MAC's Viva Glam Campaign. Every Cent from the proceeds goes to HIV and AIDS charities.

Know what I don't love? The new Lady Gaga shades. To me they looks like baby poo, not that I've been up close and personal with baby poo too much. Who would look good with light brown lipstick? It's too brown to be nude and too pale to be brown. The ad looks amazing, Gaga looks gorgeous and I completely dig the eye makeup used as well as her pretty normal looking hair.

What do you think? Does anyone have this color? I'd love to see pictures or swatches on a range of skincolors.

No comments:

Post a Comment