Friday, September 9, 2011

Face-off Friday: Katharine McPhee

It's been a while since we've heard anything from Katharine McPhee but that doesn't stop me from thinking she's the most beautiful girl in the world. I just saw a cute new picture of her in the newspaper (aka one of my tabloid "rags") and couldn't help but think she needed her own Face-off Friday. As always, tell me what you think in the comments, good or bad!


Here's the older picture that I love. I love the smoky eye makeup, the pretty waves and her cute attitude. I always wanna hang around girls who can have a good time no matter what, those are the girls I wanna be friends with. Girls like Katharine, Amy Lee and Sophia Bush. They all happen to be brunettes (usually!) and adorable as hell. I really have nothing bad to say about this Katharine look.


This is the picture I came across a while back. While I'm not a huge fan of Kat's shorter hair I do think it looks great here. I love the cute little braid and the wavy texture. How cute is that. This girl can totally rock a "no-makeup, makeup" look, can't she? She's also got the most amazing eyebrows I have ever seen. Jealous!



Since it was hard to just pick one look I also thought I'd feature this recent picture of Katharine with a topknot and a sexy cat's eye. This is perfectly executed and it takes center stage just like it's supposed to. The simple hair and subtle lipstick and blush are the perfect compliments to her black liner. Since this is the way I wear my hair most days I have to say that she rocks it. The messy texture is so hot on her. Usually I like something a little neater but this screams rock 'n' roll to me and trust me, I'd know being that I am a rock girl at heart.

If I had to choose I'd say Katharine looks best in the first picture, hair down and smoky eye makeup accentuating those gorgeous brown eyes. I'm sure she was wearing a headfull of extensions but I loved that look the most. I wonder if she misses it?

What do you think? Which of these is your favorite? Is there anyone you want to see featured on Face-Off Friday? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment