Friday, September 23, 2011

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea


For as long as I can remember I've been in love with Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea scent, all the way back to when it was newly released and on scentstrips in every magazine. Why did it take me this long to buy it? 'Cause I never saw it at TJ Maxx until today.

Every time I go to Ulta I always spray this scent on me. I love that it really smells like green tea, so fresh and inviting that it both calms me and energizes me. I honestly don't like drinking green tea, usually I find it to be too bitter for my tastes no matter how much Splenda I add. Also there is something about drinking hot caffinated beverages that doesn't sit well with me and I ALWAYS get the jitters. I could drink 100x more iced coffee and be fine but if I drink even 8oz of the hot stuff I'm dizzy and shaking. Weird huh?

Back to the perfume. This stuff is amazing. I got a huge 3.3oz bottle for only $14.99. If you know a lot of perfumes that you want to buy if you could only afford them I suggest scooting over to TJ Maxx to pick up a few. The only bummer is they don't have testers so you really have to know what you're buying because you can't test drive it beforehand. There have been many scents that I wasn't sure I'd like there that I passed on when I now know I shouldn't have (ahem, Ralph Lauren Blue for her).

One of the best things about this perfume is the cute bottle. It looks like a body spray type container but it actually houses an EDP, EDT or in my case a Eau Parfumee Vaporisateur, whatever the hell that is. Either way I'll take it. (Picture is from Ulta.com, obvs)

No comments:

Post a Comment