Friday, September 30, 2011

Face-Off Friday: Bryce Dallas Howard

I'll have to admit that I know very little about Bryce Dallas Howard except that her father is Ron Howard, she was in Twilight and she's a cute redhead. That's all I need to know. I'm not a huge fan of Twilight, know very little about Ron Howard but I do love red hair.

Bryce is so pretty and it's easy to see why she's a movie star. Her look really sets her apart. I'm fairly certain she's not a true redhead but she rocks the look all the same, much like myself. I love how she can sex it up or be cute and approachable looking. But do tell, which look do you prefer on her.


This Kate Spade ad caught my attention today. I've been loving the ads she's done for them but I picked this one because it's very fall. Love the retro bump in her hair and the winged liner, it's a look I love on her. I wouldn't actually sport this style with a matte red lip but it works beautifully for the ad campaign. Check out this other picture of her sporting the look. This one's a little more wearable and every day with a berry-pink pout.


Then to compare it to, here's BDH looking cute and barefaced, natural texture in her hair. This one definitely seems more natural and less glammed up. For some reason she really reminds me of Hayley Williams from Paramore here. Does anyone else see that?


While I'm a big fan of red hair natural or not I have to say I love Bryce's amped up redhair and sex kitten vibe in the first two pictures. It's nice to see a redhead as a sexy symbol instead of being viewed as cute and cuddly. If I had to choose between the two I'd pick the glamourpuss. She totally rocks that look.

No comments:

Post a Comment