Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sinful Colors Paradise with Swatches


One of the best parts of vacation is buying a few new beauty products. You see I brought my nail polish remover but I was hoping to find some nail polish while I was there. Would be a little easier if I'd vacationed in a more cosmopolitan area than the mountains of New Hampshire where your choices for nail polish stores are Rite Aid or Walmart. Luckily after striking out at Walmart I found the Sinful Colors display at Rite Aid after I'd all but given up hope. Why do they hide it on a supposedly easy to find display? I don't get that. Take a look at the aptly named Paradise, perfect name considering I bought it in my own personal paradise.


Paradise is a rich baby blue shade just a smidge darker than North Carolina Tarheels blue for anyone who gets the reference. It had no sparkle but didn't look the least bit flat on my nails. You'll have to excuse the peeling my nails were doing, I'd just done a six mile hike a couple days before that included a lot of pushing and pulling on rocks for balance.


Sinful Colors retail for $1.99 (seriously!) and are fabulous. I got 6 day wear without a topcoat which is basically unheard of for me. The only issue I had was due to the condition of my peeling nails and nothing to do with the polish itself. If you feel like picking up some inexpensive nail polish head to your local drugstore and scour the shelves until you find this brand. I assure you that you will not be disappointed. Check back tomorrow for what I picked up for my toesies.

No comments:

Post a Comment