Monday, September 19, 2011

DDF Amplifying Elixir


I don't know about you but my skin is certainly feeling this weather change and not in a good way. I'm not feelin' it, I'm feeling it. My skin is dry and papery and so tight it almost hurts to move my face. I can't stand it.

What is a girl to do when she loves her skincare routine she already has but just needs a little more oomph from her favorite products? Why I'm glad you asked. When I saw the ad for DDF Amplifying Elixir I knew I'd found the solution to my problems. This serum is designed to be used in conjunction with your current skincare routine to add a little more life to it. It's proven to up the moisture barrier of skin by 50% so you get more hydration from the moisturizer you already love.

I'll be the first to admit that at $70 it is a little out of my price range but just think about all the money you'll save searching for a whole new skincare routine when you already have one that you love. Plus it's pretty potent so a little goes a long way. If you're curious I would definitely ask for a sample at Sephora and see how it works out for you before you make a purchase.

I love that they aren't just marketing this to current DDF users, it's been tested on the top 3 professional skincare regimens. I've never been one to stick to one company or one product range. I think that for more bang for your buck you're better off combining the products that you love that are also great for your skin. As a girl with both dry and acne prone skin I know I can't just slather on a sublimely rich hydrator without also upping my risk of breakouts and that I can't use irritating acne-ridding ingredients on my Sahara-like face. DDF lets me keep using the products I've tried and tested but keeps my skin looking great even as the weather changes and the cold and dry air comes in.

You probably know already that I'm not stuck in one skincare routine but I do have some definite favorites that I will outline tomorrow after Dudesday Tuesday with Mr. DOC. I love to try new things and this is one of those products I would love to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment