Monday, February 14, 2011

Grammys: The Good: Part One

Unprecedentedly, I have to split my good segment into two posts, there's too much to fit into one. I love that! It's never happened before and I never thought it would with some of the weird outfits celebs find to wear to accept their accolades.

I love the Grammys if only for the simple fact that the stars go all out when attending. This award show brings out the sexy in all the celebs in attendance, less stuffy, more fun and flirty. Without further ado:


Best dressed of the night goes to Kate Hudson. It's hard to find pictures of Kate, my guess is she didn't actually walk the red carpet. Homegirl should teach Natalie Portman a thing or two about dressing the bump. Her backless, navy Roberto Cavalli gown perfectly hugged her growing belly. Bravo for flaunting what you've got Kate! Her pregnancy glow didn't hurt matters either.


Then there's Natasha Beddingfield, an elegant, perfect for spring gown and retro waves. It's the most feminine I've ever seen her look. I love the sheerness of the skirt. The outfit speaks for her self, there's nothing left to say.


Also sporting a perfect spring pastel,butter yellow, is Jewel. The one shouldered gown looks amazing on her body and she was smart to pull her hair back and let the earrings steal the show. Pretty, simple and Goddess-like.


The beautiful and always age appropriate Selena Gomez, once again looked great. Her nude/gold sequined dress fits her perfectly without being too tight for her frame. And Hello! I love her gorgeous bubblegum pink lips and flowing chestnut locks.


Since Jennifer Hudson and Christina Aguilera performed together it's only appropriate that I show you their fabulous Grammy looks together. Jennifer's Navy dress shows off her amazing figure fabulously well. The silver accents set off her skintone perfectly. Christina's performance dress looked amazing, boosting her cleavage and hiding the less desirable attributes of her now fuller figure. Her hair looks gorgeous and as usual she's sporting her signature red lips with dark lined eyes.


There were a lot of shorter dresses on the red carpet (a great way to show off fabulous legs and get us all ready for spring). My favorites were Keri Hilson (and the gorgeous aqua shade of her dress), Jennifer Lopez (those legs, OMG, no wonder she's the ambassador for Gillette Venus) and Dianna Agron (who's simple black dress with just a few details really let her makeup and hair shine).

Check back tomorrow for the second half of my list and in the meantime let me know what you think of my first set of choices. Is everyone else as ready for spring as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment