Thursday, February 3, 2011

Vouge Best Dressed Special Edition

I make it a point not to purchase special editions of magazines, especially when they cost $10.99, but I couldn't resist at least browsing through the Vogue Best Dressed Special Edition. It's amazing.

With pictorial proof of the chicness of Blake Lively, Marion Cotillard, Michelle Obama, Jessica Biel, Alexa Chung, Sarah Jessica Parker, and many more there are so many fabulous fashions to ogle it's ALMOST worth the $11.

I'm not a Vogue reader, I figure, I can't afford it so why bother, right? I love me some InStyle (even though that's clearly out of my price range as well). But, I have to admit, even though I hate to, that Vogue has easily the best pictures, the most notorious fashion spreads and the most talked about celebrities and models in the issues. Definitely take a peek at this magazine-book hybrid and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment