Saturday, December 4, 2010

Givenchy Play for Men


You know that feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when a man walks by who not only looks good but smells good as well? You know what I'm talking about, the jaw dropping, punched in the gut, can't breathe for a second feeling? Get ready to feel that all the time from your own boy. Givenchy Play for Men seriously gives me that feeling every time I smell it on my man. It's so good I want to wear it myself, and probably would if I bought him a big bottle of it.

Now, I HATE, as in with a passion, Justin Timberlake. I've always been a Backstreet Boys girl and though I did have a brief crush on him way back when, I've never dug him as a person or a solo performer. When is he going to go away for good? But, he is the face of this fragrance and honestly, it would probably even give me that feeling if his curly, mop top walked by wearing this. That's how good it is.

What is it about the scent that makes me weak in the knees? Is it the manly fruits? The Woods? I don't know but I love it. This scent is available in the Sephora Deluxe Fragrance Sampler for Him so you don't have to take my word for it, pick it up and try it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment