Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Katy Perry Purr



How adorable is that bottle? It's kitchy and I'd so love to have that on my vanity. I love purple, love my cat and it's just too cute to pass up. While Katy herself has been riding around in a purple milk truck selling the fragrance (if I am to believe the rumors you can meet her in NYC if you buy the scent off the truck) it's a Nordstrom exclusive, and without a Nordies anywhere near me, I'll have to go on what the website says it smells like. Here's the deets....

Purr by Katy Perry eau de parfum begins with the aroma of peach nectar and forbidden apple, evolves with a distinct floral bouquet of jasmine blossom, Bulgarian rose and vanilla orchid, and slowly reveals accents of creamy sandalwood and musk. Like the singer herself, Purr is playful yet sophisticated. Katy Perry transcends barriers with her music—so does her new fragrance.

If you buy the $65 bottle you can also get a free travel bottle as a gift with purchase for a limited time. Keep one for yourself and pass on the other to a friend. What more could you want?

If anyone has smelled this do let me know if you love it. Sounds delicious to me but you can't judge a perfume without a sniff and skin test.

I'll leave you with this lovely promotional picture from Katy Perry.

No comments:

Post a Comment