Monday, December 6, 2010

Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

Well, well, well. It's "Mascara Monday" and I was waiting on a package that contained the mascara I most wanted to check out: Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara. I'm so glad I waited. First off all, I love, love, love the color of the tube; a gorgeous metallic green. I know that doesn't have much bearing on the product itself but I thought I'd put that out there. It makes me smile a bit each time I look at it. See, try not to smile at that pretty color.

Now, for the good stuff. This stuff really works. My lashes feel softer and I think it's impossible to clump this mascara. I put on literally 10 coats and not a clump in sight. The lengthening is amazing and if that's what you're looking for in a mascara, look no further. If you want volumizing this can give you what you want in just a few coats. It doesn't feel too heavy when you apply so much and for such a cheap price, you really can't go wrong. I'd have to say it looks pretty realistic on Jessica Biel in the ad, though, they DEFINITELY altered the color of her eyes, they are so green it's ridiculous and no one has eyes like that. My eyes are green but not like that.

I can't attest to the growing properties of this mascara since I just got it and I like to switch up my mascara but for doing such a good job, it can't hurt to add a little help in there. If I notice anything, I'll be sure to update.

No comments:

Post a Comment