Sunday, January 30, 2011

Kristen Bell for Neutrogena

I didn't want to like Kristen Bell, there was something about her that I thought would rub me the wrong way but I must humbly apologize to Ms. Bell. After devouring all of Veronica Mars on Netflix Instant I can now say I pretty much love her. I think I was equating her with her character in Forgetting Sarah Marshall and she's not like that at all, it just showcases her amazing acting ability.



You're probably wondering why I went on a Kristen Bell rant. Well, she's the face of Neutrogena's new Naturals line. Kristen bell could not be more perfect for the line, I don't know much about her personal life but I do know (other than the fact that she's engaged to Dax Shepard and loves animals) that she she tries to live her life consciously, doing her part for the environment. She has amazing skin and I can't wait to see some of the ads and try out the line. Neutrogena is highly recommended by dermatologists and I can only imagine that eliminating petrochemicals, dyes, parabens and chemical sulfates will aid those with sensitive or reactive skin achieve an even more flawless complexion.

If you try the line, drop me a line and let me know how much you love or hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment