Friday, November 26, 2010

Buxom Do You Believe in Love at First Sight?

Wow. I see a trend on this here blog: Bare Escentuals Buxoms are hard to pass up this holiday season. Here's why...

Six, count 'em, six mini Buxom eyeliners! (From Sephora)
No. 1: "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" (bright turquoise)
No. 2: "Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?" (violet purple)
No. 3: "Are you a parking ticket? You've got fine written all over you." (pearl white)
No. 4: "If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put "U" and "I" together." (black)
No. 5: "Are those sexy legs tired? You've been running through my mind." (espresso)
No. 6: "You must be a thief because you stole my heart." (gold with silver micro glitter

If you haven't figured it out by now I love purple and I love turquoise (wedding colors, hello!). Who doesn't need a black liner and white is perfect for looking more refreshed and awake. But, this set had me at microglitter, gold with silver microglitter at that, the best of both worlds. The only one I can't imagine wearing is the espresso shade but that's only because I haven't met a brown liner I like, I have a feeling if anyone could do it it would be Buxom.

If you picked this set up, tell me all about it, I'm jealous!

*Update* Picked these up for myself for Christmas and I will review them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment