Monday, November 15, 2010

Korres Abyssinia Oil Mascara

I've always been a drugstore mascara kind of girl. I never saw the point in spending money on Lancome or Dior when I could get a great value and the same results from Cover Girl or Maybelline. That is, until I tried Korre's Abyssinia Oil mascara.

This mascara contains Abyssinia Oil to condition lashes and leave them in better than original condition. The natural vegetable oil has a high concentration of fatty acids to soften and condition your lashes, giving you natural results with each use. Unlike traditional lash conditioners this is a one step process, not a primer and mascara in separate tubes, cutting application time in half and not giving your lashes the white cast left by other serums and creams.

Korres Abyssinia Oil Mascara gives all day color and hold and I found that, even without a lash curler, my lashes had a slight upward slant that I couldn't stop admiring in the mirror. The brush has a cool no-pattern/pattern that gives lashes a really natural appearance and the bristles are soft enough that should you hit skin, you won't leave a hideous scratch on your eye. And it does all this without parabens, sulfates and synthetic fragrances and dyes. What more could you ask for?

It retails for $20 (more than double my drugstore brands but worth it for a nice splurge) at Sephora and Korres and is available in black, brown, purple and dark blue. The sample sized tube I tried is half the size of the normal tube and I've gotten tons of use out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment