Monday, November 22, 2010

Covergirl LashBlast


Easy, Breezy, Beautiful Cover Girl. It's been drilled into my head since I was, what 5? With LashBlast, I have to agree 100%. This mascara is simply amazing. The be-all, end-all of drugstore mascara. It's cheap and easy to come by and best of all, it works. My lashes are thicker and darker with no clumps in sight. It's a little difficult to get off with makeup remover wipes but add a little eye makeup remover and you're golden!

There are four formulas in the line: LashBlast (orange tube), LashBlast Luxe (pink), LashBlast Length (yellow) and LashBlast Fusion (purple). I haven't had the privilege of trying Length or Fusion but, as I've said before, regular LashBlast is the control group in my mascara studies, my comparison. If mascara doesn't live up to LashBlast, it's a no-go.

LashBlast Luxe is different than any other colored mascara I've ever tried. First of all it's subtle, not in your face noticeable, and it SHIMMERS, yes, shimmers. It's great if you want to bring out your eye color without looking like you tried too hard. Perhaps, a great addition to your holiday smoky eye look?

Has anyone tried Length or Fusion? Next time I actually have to buy mascara (which won't be for years with all the unopened tubes I have in my stash) I'll have to pick up Fusion. Fusion is a combination of Length and regular, volumizing LashBlast.

No comments:

Post a Comment