Saturday, November 20, 2010

Charlotte Ronson Lolita Makeup Bag


I'm a sucker for samples. They're so cute and lovable in all their tininess. The problem is I have tons of them that I'm never going to use. One use just isn't going to tell me if I like an item or not. Unless it's a single use item like eyeshadow cards or perfume samples I can't really tell if I'm getting something I'll like for the long haul but... I still can't resist them.

Beauty.com has a great deal going on right now. With a $100 purchase you can get a free Lolita makeup bag designed by Charlotte Ronson stuffed with $125 worth of samples (how they calculate that I'll never know)! If you look at it that way, your $100 was very well spent. The samples include...

* Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk
* PHYTO Phytodefrissant Botanical Hair Relaxing Balm
* NUXE Tonific Fermete Intensive Firming Cream
* Nick Chavez Beverly Hills Volumizing Extra Hold Hairspray
* Smashbox Photo Finish Targeted Pore and Line Primer
* Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss, Wallflower
* Stila Eye Shadow in Illimani
* Dr. Brandt Collagen Booster
* L'OCCITANE Shea Butter Ultra Rich Face Cream
* ARCONA Peptide Hydrating Complex, Hydrate AM/PM
* It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores HD Silk Micro-Powder
* Oscar Blandi Olio di Jasmine - Hair Serum
* Lavanila Assorted favorites


If you're already going to shop there or a comparable site you should check out this great deal before it's too late. Supplies are limited. If you get it let me know if you love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment