Monday, November 15, 2010

Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin

You know the thing I hate most in the beauty world? Falling in love with a product (and passing this love on to my friends and family) only to have it discontinued right out from underneath me. It's a sad day when that happens and the biggest beauty funeral in the recent past has to be for Sexy Hair Concepts Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin line (long name, amazing scent)!

I fell in love with this line when my roommate brought it home years ago, back when it was still available in salons, and now, I can't live without it. It's a good thing I stocked up! Gallons upon gallons later I'm still enjoying the scent come fall. Also, full disclosure here, I actually buy my supply at TJ Maxx or Marshall's and I swear every time I'm in there I come across another great product from the line. Just the other night I picked up a leave in conditioner spray and a styling cream.

In my shower I have the body wash, bar soap for the man, re-hydrating shampoo, detoxifying shampoo and the conditioner. On my counter the leave in conditioner cream, my new styling spray (both great for de-tangling) and I can't wait to try the styling creme I socked away as a Christmas gift. Wow! That's a lot of pumpkin. Can you tell I love it? I'm the girl who can't wait for fall to roll around so I can get my pumpkin coffee from Dunkin' Donuts and so I can whip out these products.

If you happen to live near a TJ Maxx or Marshalls, I highly suggest you keep an eye out for anything from this amazing line and stock up if you do find it. You will not find another scent like this out there and, trust me on this one, supplies are dwindling online as we speak. If you don't have access to it in stores, take my word for it, these really smell like pumpkin pie and if you love the scent you can't go wrong. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment