Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Cosmo's Fun Fearless Females Global Campaign


I subscribe to A LOT of magazines but each month I look forward to Cosmo the most, it's all the fashion, beauty and sex you could want in one place. This month was no exception! Julia Stiles graces the cover (I had no idea she was on Dexter, I have to get around to watching that show on Netflix instant then)!

Go to and upload your picture to be taken on a video tour of a Cosmo model's life. The site is a little slow to load but you can upload a picture directly from your Facebook page and put the video on your wall when you're done. Sounds like a lot of fun!

The Badass Beauty Tricks starting on page 95 and Sexy Spa Secrets on 202 are more than worth the price of the magazine! I can't wait to try them all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment