Monday, November 29, 2010

Maybelline Great Lash


I know, I know, you're supposed to love Maybelline Great Lash, but I just...don't. The only thing I love about it is the great price but, for virtually the same price, you can pick up CoverGirl LashBlast or many other great drugstore mascaras, including some other great ones from Maybelline. What's your favorite? Do you just love Great Lash?

The tube is iconic, and perhaps that is why they never change it, but I can't get on board. The short, chubby tube is just too short and chubby to house a wand that actually works. The tiny elf-size brush head (I mean, just look at it) makes mascara clump the second I get it on my lashes, giving me absolutely no length. Maybe I'll have to try their new "BIG" version and see if that does anything for me. At least the pink and green are cute together!

Lastly, has anyone else noticed how this stuff smells? I mean, I'm not sticking it to my nose but I can still smell it when it's on my lashes and it's offensive.

I read in their ad that one is sold every 1.7 seconds. Craziness. I'll never be convinced. I'm just sayin'.....

No comments:

Post a Comment