Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sephora is Trying to Kill Me!!!

Sephora is trying to kill me! Sephora is trying to kill me! It's like my own personal "The British are coming! The British are coming!" Am I even going to make it to Christmas?

Here it is, not even Thanksgiving and all I can think about is Christmas, specifically Christmas presents I want Santa to bring to me. Luckily, I have the best Santa's helper in the world. My man sat patiently over my shoulder as I perused the Holiday 2010 Sephora catalog, ran amuck over the entire website and cataloged each item into a Yes, No or Maybe pile. I did my research, narrowed it down, calculated the mental math and here's what I couldn't live without under my tree this year. Reviews to come on each item the second I rip them open Christmas morning (let's be realistic here, probably the day they arrive on my doorstep)!


Urban Decay 27/7 Eyeliner- This delicious set of 10 24/7 eyeliners includes a full size Zero (black), and generous minis of El Dorado (bright yellow gold), Stash (gold mossy green), Mildew (mossy green), Electric (bright blue), Binge (dark metallic blue), Ransom (bright purple), Rockstar (deep reddish purple), Gunmetal (dark metallic gray) and Whiskey (dark brown. The best part? I only have one of these in my collection already, Electric, and I have A LOT of these exceptional liners.


Bare Escentuals Buxom City Slickers Lip Set- I own so many buxom glosses they might come out my ears. These babies are a no fail way to get plumper lips and a girl can never have too much variety, right? This set includes mini lip polishes in Amber (washed peach), Brandi (candied plum), Denise (cool pink), and Michelle (raspberry rose)and Mini Big & Healthy Lip Sticks in Bombay (poppy rose), Marrakech (beige nude), Fresno (blackberry wine), and Vienna (pink lilac). I bought last year's set as a holiday gift for myself and they were the surprise hit of the year. I can't go without them now.


Harajuku Lover's Mini Rollerball Coffret- Wow, talk about an amazing deal. This set comes with five 0.06oz mini bottles of Gwen Stefani's best selling fragrances. These scents are so fun that, should you for whatever reason, decide one is not for you, it would make a great gift for a special person on your holiday shopping list. The Sephora website describes each of these scents as floral, however, even if you aren't a floral girl, you're sure to find one you love.


Josie Maran Argan Oil 0.5oz mini- After hearing so many great reviews on this amazing oil I couldn't pass up the chance to try it. I have dry skin but I'm also breakout prone and this oil is said to work miracles with both. My face is just begging for this right now with the season change and I know the second I get the UPS delivery I'll be rushing to put this product to the test.


Sephora Favorites LashStash Mascara Deluxe Sampler- This one's for you dear reader. I've made it my mission to try every mascara I can get my hands on and what better place to start than with minis of these luxe brands. Set includes...Josie Maran GOGO Instant Natural Volume Argan Mascara (hello! can you tell I'm super curious about this stuff?) in Pitch Black, Tarte MultiplEYE Lash Enhancing Mascara in Black, Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Mascara in Black, Blinc Kiss Me Mascara in Black, Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Mascara in Black, Buxom (Seeing a trend here?) Lash Mascara in Blackest Black, Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara in Black, Sephora Collection Advanced Lash Booster in Black, Hourglass Film Noir Full Spectrum Mascara in Onyx, a Tarte Picture Perfect Eyelash Curler and a full size Too Faced LashLight Mascara in Black. Phew! My days of the ol' trusty CoverGirl LashBlast are over, it's time to branch out and share my findings with my public. They have a lot to live up to for me to retire my trusty orange tube without a fight.

And last but not least....

The main object of my affection for the season. Too Faced's Enchanted Glamourland palette. What more can I say? Just look at her. Picture perfect. The palette itself, the gorgeous La Vie en Rose Blush, Snow Bunny Bronzer (can I just say I love this name and anyone who knows me would know this immediately, a total inside joke), a Shadow Insurance Primer (heard great things about this but it will take a lot to pry me away from my Urban Decay Primer Potion), a glamour gloss in pillow talk and 15 (!) shadows. How can you go wrong? Just look at them all! This was love at first sight and let's just say I'm lucky my baby (and my Visa card) loves me so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment