Monday, October 17, 2011

Mascara Monday Extra: Josie Maran GoGo Instant Natural Volume Argan Oil Mascara


The very second I finished Mascara Monday I opened my makeup bag thinking about my next project for you guys. Guess what I found? Yeah, another mascara I hadn't told you about. I don't know how it slipped by me. Well, yeah, I do. It's because I love it so much that it's always on me, I never left it in my "to review" section long enough to type my little blurb about it.

As you know I'm a huge fan of mascaras that don't feel heavy on the lashes and part of that is making sure my lashes are soft not thick, spidery and dry. You know what I mean? I think this mascara is actually the most hydrating I've ever used and that's because it's formulated with Argan Oil, the miracle oil. I haven't done an extensive review on the oil itself either but I promise that is coming, it's my winter staple. Even better, this mascara actually works tremendously to give my lashes volume, length and great color.

For every Josie Maran GOGO mascara purchase the company will donate a mascara to City of Hope, a charity that helps women undergoing cancer treatment. Never underestimate the power of a little makeup to make you feel better. Plus, until August 2012 a $1.00 from every sale goes to City of Hope to raise money for cancer research, treatment and education. That's huge. Oh and your lashes will love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment