Thursday, October 20, 2011

Yves Rocher Rinsing Vinegar


We've all heard of rinsing our hair with vinegar to bring out the shine and reduce buildup on the strands but has anyone ever tried it? A long time ago I gave it a go and didn't really enjoy the experience of vinegar running down my face at the end of a shower. The hot steam only seemed to exacerbate the horrible smell. While I'll admit it worked I can't say that I would ever do it again. Just not worth the hassle.

Until now. I find many of my next great products in magazines. I like to see what is new and different out there and what everyone uses to look their best. This month SELF Magazine featured Yves Rocher Rinsing Vinegar. Hmmm, color me intrigued. This one's not going to leave you smelling like a salad in fact every single review I've read has said that the smell is amazing. Sign me up. At only $8.95 what have I got to lose? That salad dressing smell for one thing!

Used after shampoo and conditioner but before your final rinse this product is said to add shine and clear away residue that can dull your color. It's great at boosting your hair's radiance just that little bit to make the color stand out without adding any extra products to your final do. No matter how you want to wear your hair after this one's still going to do the trick and you don't have to worry about OD'ing on shine serum. Sounds like a winner in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment