Friday, October 14, 2011

Stila Empowered in Pink Palette Ulta Exclusive


You know those little beauty things you see all the time and think "I really need one of those" but you never end up buying any? That's how I am with Stila's cute travel palettes. First of all I'm not a palette girl for the most part. I like eyeshadow palettes but I never seem to use the cheek or lipcolors in other products. There's something about a palette lippie that just doesn't work for me, maybe it's having to apply it with a brush. The blushes are always great but I never leave the house without a little sparkle on my cheek and these usually are fairly matte. Such is life for a beauty girl like me.

What pushed these products back into my mind was when I saw the Empowered in Pink Palette in the newest Ulta flyer. It's exclusive to the store, retails for $14 (a $62 value) and benefits Breast Cancer Awareness. This cute little palette is so portable, not to mention the conversation starter factor of the sweet cartoon on the front. If I were truly into palettes I'd collect this one and all of its cousins, they're so cute.

This one contains four eye shadows, a light pink, mid-tone pink, plum and what appears to be a darkened plum-brown for liner as well as two convertible colors for lips and cheeks. The Convertible colors are easy to wear and very pigmented so a little goes a long way. They're along the same line as my beloved Tarte Cheekstains but in a more creamy compact formula and much smaller container.

If you're in a charitable mood and hit up Ulta, scoop this up while supplies last and do your part to help raise funds to find a cure for breast cancer.

1 comment:

  1. Great review! I love the colours it offers... This palette looks so cute!! :)

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete