Thursday, October 6, 2011

OPI Touring America and Muppets Collections


I can't keep up with all these nail polish lines. As a girl who didn't do much with her nails in the years before starting this blog I have a lot of catching up to do. As I've mentioned before I was always painting my nails in middle school but after high school I just couldn't be bothered. I used to get so many chips that I basically gave up hope of ever having a good manicure. Stupid, stupid, stupid! All it took was a good topcoat and I was good to go.

Still there are times when I miss a collection and this is no exception. The OPI Touring America Collection had me at I Eat Mainely Lobsters. Hello! I'm a Mainer and I LOVE me some lobstah! I've seen swatches of this one around the web and I must agree that it is spot on, the exact color of a cooked lobster. Yummy! I'm drooling just thinking about it.

If you're not into the orangy-red of Mainely Lobsters I can't think of a better line to try out from OPI, this one is so diverse there's literally something for everyone, just like America.


I might have missed the Touring America release date but I'm not going to miss the Muppets Collection. This one comes out in time for the movie on November 23rd and just in time for all your holiday shopping. If you have a sister, mother, neice, aunt, cousin or bestie you better give them some OPI love.

Here are the names in order:
Animal-istic: bright red
Meep-Meep-Meep: saturated fuchsia
Wocka Wocka!: deep, dark berry
Pepe’s Purple Passion: dark, plummy purple
Designer…de Better!: light bronzey metallic (a DOC fave)
Warm & Fozzie: copper metallic
Rainbow Connection: rainbow glitter (DOC fave)
Excuse Moi!: pink glitter
Gone Gonzo!: bright blue glitter
Fresh Frog of Bel Air: green glitter
Divine Swine: magenta glitter
Gettin’ Miss Piggy With It!: red glitter perfect for the holidays

Don't miss out on this one when it hits stores in November. Let me know which ones you picked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment