Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel Pads

Back in August I shared a little bit of info with you on Dr. Dennis Gross' Alpha Beta Peel Pads in my post on the lines Glow Self Tanning Towelettes, now I want to share with you the full story.

I should mention first that these are a definite extravagance, especially used daily as directed. I, never in a million years, could fathom spending nearly $80/month on skincare. I guess I just don't care. I can slap some foundation on and look fine, my skin is mostly behaving and I have no real issues to speak of. Sure there are a few pimples here and there and I'm not going to take heat for my freckles (they aren't age spots when you're 26) but there is nothing inherently disdainful about my complexion. That said, Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel Pads make my face about 1000 times smoother, softer and generally more pretty. Every single time I'm in Ulta or Sephora I zero in on these babies and treat my face to a mini facial before trying on oodles of foundations, blushes and bronzers. Why not right?

If I were made of money (which I so am not) I would use these all over my body. You take the first pad and swipe it over your clean skin (although I admit to cheating and using this to remove my makeup and/or general facial grime) and feel the invigorating clean feeling you'll notice right away. After a few seconds of swiping you use a second pad to neutralize the first and finish up the application. Easy as that. Just toss them in the trash and you're done. If you're extra cheap savvy you can even cut them in half so you get double the use out of your product. Since you can use both sides of the pad you'll definitely be just fine with half. That's what I would do if I bought these.

I'm happy to announce that Sephora has been able to give us the exclusive on a just slightly better deal on this product. Now your 30pack comes with 3 extra strength peels for only an additional $2, bringing your total to $80. Sounds great to me. The extra strength peels will be a little bit stronger and therefore gives you results just that little bit faster. If you're interested in trying them out Sephora.com has a 5 pack for only $15 but it's currently out of stock.

I can't recommend these any more, they truly are little tiny round miracles. I swear my makeup and skincare go on like a dream after I use these and my skin looks alive and well rested even if it's not. Do you love these as much as I do? I can't be the only one!

No comments:

Post a Comment