Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Gucci Guilty for Her and Him


His and Her perfumes cute or corny? Well when they smell as good as Gucci Guilty (or if you look as good as Chris Evans and Rachel Evan Wood) then I say go for it.

It's always nice to wear a scent that coordinates with your hubby's. You don't want to clash but you don't want to match either. Save for the times when we're both wearing CKOne I don't think we could really get away with wearing the same scents. I love all of his but I don't see myself wearing them out in public and I'm sure he'd say the same about mine (not that he wears mine in private either, I think!).



When we were on vacation and hit up Ulta I just had to spritz Gucci Guilty pour Homme on Matt. I love Gucci Guilty for her and the spicy oriental is right up my alley. I fell just as hard for the guy's version although I think Matt was a little less excited. I think he thought I was going to spend money and buy it for him, that might have been his issue.

For the rest of our car trip I kept telling him how good he smelled even though I smelled equally good with my Elizabeth Arden Green Tea scent. What is so great about this you ask? It smells kinda foodie but not ridiculously so. It's still manly under the vanilla/cinnamon scent I detect. It's not too heavy but powerful enough to be noticed and didn't give either of us a headache, a huge feat in its own right.

Even though it's not parmount to the quality of the product itself I'm in love with the bottle, the Sephora picture seriously doesn't do it justice. I'm a little miffed that it looks absolutely nothing like the also incredibly hot women's bottle pictured below.

No comments:

Post a Comment