Sunday, October 2, 2011

TiGi Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo For Breast Cancer Awareness


You may remember that I shared with you my favorite dry shampoo (so far!) months ago but now my strong insistence that you pick it up is an all out beg. If you haven't tried a dry shampoo before you should start with TiGi Rockaholic Dirty Secret. Read my review and you'll see how much I love it, the scent, the texture, you know, the fact that it actually WORKS! Now you can pick one up at Ulta during the month of October in the pink can for $7.99.

If dry shampoos not your thing there are tons of TiGi special edition breast cancer awareness items at Ulta to check out. They know you'll want them all so there is a limit of 4 but that's not to say you can't sneak in and buy a second (or third) round later.

I always pick up a few BCA items during the month of October even though I'm not the biggest fan of the color pink. Sonia Kashuk always has a great brush set at Target. Estee Lauder always does some fabulous lippies. The products are endless and I'll be featuring more and more of them as the month goes on. So get your charity on and pick up some pink!

2 comments:

  1. Nice packaging! :) in addition to support breast cancer! cool ^^ Lovely review!!

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love the black packaging on the Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo too. I'm not into pink but this one is actually nice.

    ReplyDelete