Saturday, October 8, 2011

Nails Inc.

This post should keep you busy for the remainder of the weekend. I can't tell you how excited I was to read about some of these trendy nail polishes released by Nails Inc and exclusive to Sephora. If you're lucky enough to live near a Sephora I hope you'll get a chance to check these out in person, I'm stuck here lusting after them for the time being.

Nails Inc has a lot of great colors to choose from. Some nail polish brands tend to stick to certain shades for the most part (Essie I'm talking to you) and others follow trends blindly when they can't really pull them off. I want a brand that brings me great shades that aren't too trendy but just well done collections. Their primary collection has a little something for everyone and I love the British themed names since they are based in London. Adorable. At $9.50 they are pretty comparable to OPI, China Glaze and Essie but still a little more than I would like to spend on a bottle of polish. Thankfully they have some pretty amazing colors that I would definitely be interested in trying out but I'm more interested in their special polishes. Take a look at these.


Magnetic polish. How freakin' sweet is that? You apply the polish like normal and then a magnet in the cap brings out this awesome texture on the nails. This is more my style than crackles. You still get the amazing effect without the peeling polish. Genius. I'd definitely spend $16 on this. I just wish the magnet would work on some of my other colors, unfortunately it's only going to work with Nails Inc Magnetic polish. I want both the purple and the gray!

If you are into the crackle look they also have a crackle polish. The colors they have look amazing, I'm especially loving Clapham Teal, Hoxton Purple and Hackney (a silver glitter crackle). These ones are only $9.50.


There are 3D glitters and a fun matte topcoat but I'm ecstatic over the holographic topcoat. Everything is better in a holo. I loved holos even before I knew what to call them. They're those shimmery polishes that reflect the entire rainbow back at you and look gorgeous doing it. I love that the glitter in these polishes is smooth and you can't even feel it. I like my nails to be soft, not rough and bumpy. Plus holos are a heck of a lot easier to remove than glitters. I'm a firm believer that every nail polish would look better with a little rainbow holo!

No comments:

Post a Comment