Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Twilight Sparkle Styling Tools

I never thought I'd see the day. Seriously?!? Twilight Styling tools. Sounds a little crazy but follow along.


I can't help but love these things for their color and sparkle alone. I mean, I'm a purple lover and sparkles are only icing on the cake. I've mentioned before that I'm not a fan of pink, it's because I'm a purple lover. This blowdryer is a fabulous shade of purple that I could just admire all day long on my vanity. If only I used a blowdryer. If you're in the same boat there are also straighteners, curling irons and hot rollers in the series as well as a "detailer" whatever the hell that is. There are even brushes you can pick up if you're in need of a new one.

All of these products are seriously affordable at $39.99 or less. The straightener is the only one above $29.99, an amazing deal if you're in the market for any kind of styling product. The stylers come with a 30 day money back guarantee and there are how to videos on the website. If you're a huge fan of the franchise you better get your butt in gear and pick these up, they're limited edition and at these prices they are going to go fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment