Sunday, October 16, 2011

Philosophy Shower for the Cure and Ahava Hope Blossoms Bath Salts

We've all gotta bathe, it's an inevitable part of life so why not do it with a little charity on the side. Personally, I love a good old fashioned bubble bath, light some candles, don a face mask, do a quick body scrub but even if you're not the bath type of girl you can still do your part to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Take a look at my top picks for bath and shower.


I happen to be a huge Philosophy fan and the 3 n 1 shampoo, bubble bath and shower gels happen to be a Holy Grail product for me. I don't think I could live without them so never make me okay? It could get ugly. I've never had the opportunity to sniff Shower for the Cure but online reviews say it's a clean, fresh scent that doesn't interfere with perfume. Sounds great to me. Philosophy never disappoints me so I'd be happy to give this one a go. Since it's described as so light and fresh how could you not love it? I guarantee it will make your skin soft, not irritate even sensitive skin and foam up nicely even in hard water like mine. The only thing I can't promise is that you'll ever want to get out of the bath or shower. Don't look for this at Sephora, it's exclusive to Ulta and retails for $20.



If you're a bath girl, how do you feel about bath salts? I have to admit I have ZERO experience with them. How sad is that? I think Philosophy and Victoria's Secret Bubble Baths have my bathtub on lock but that doesn't mean I don't have a little room in my life for something a little more exotic and adventurous and I can't think of a better place to start than Ahava Hope Blossoms Bath Salts for the simple fact that it's for charity. Let's get a damn cure for breast cancer so it's one less thing for us to worry about as we get older. With my family history of female heart disease I think I'm screwed as it is, let's take breast cancer out of the mix. Since this one is a white floral scent I know I'll be all over it. It takes pass me the salt to a whole new level. Pick up a 32oz jar for only $22.

Take a soak, relax your mind and body and make a charitable donation all at the same time. Can't beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment