Wednesday, August 24, 2011

China Glaze For Audrey with Swatches

You've probably heard me say it before but I'm going to say it again, actually I''m going to repeat two things. The first is that my favorite nail polish brand is China Glaze. I love the colors they come up with and I love the way they wear. They are far superior to any other product I've tried, drugstore or high end, OPI or Sally Hansen. I highly recommend the brand to any nail polish lover. They truly last longer than my drugstore favorites. Secondly, my favorite polish colors are usually blues, greens and purples. While I like the occasional pink or orange, you're mostly going to find me in cool tones. China Glaze For Audrey is just that. Bluish-green, it's the exact shade of a Tiffany box.


As usual the wear time with this one was great and I was particularly tough on my nails over the course of the 5 chip-free days. My polish was a little thick but I used it just fine without using polish thinner (which I need to pick up, like, now). In the picture above you can see me enjoying Drug of Choice and taking photos of my gorgeous polish on my deck. Isn't the color gorgeous? This is really one of my favorite polishes and I have many that are similar. Maybe someday I'll do a comparison of all my mint green/turquoise polishes for you guys! ;)


What do you think? Is this one you couldn't live without either?

No comments:

Post a Comment