Monday, August 1, 2011

Flora & Flora Eau Fraishe by Gucci

I love Gucci but the truth is I'm probably never going to be able to afford any of their clothing or shoes. That's the reality of life. What I can do is plunk down my hard earned cash for one of their fragrances and there are pretty amazing scents to choose from.

I got a sample or two of Gucci Flora a while back and never got around to using it because I have so many. Long story short, when I was cleaning up I accidentally spilled my bag of perfume samples and sent them sprawling where I promptly stepped on the full Gucci Flora one. I was prepared for a pounding headache that comes from spilled perfume but it didn't come. I left the door open but the window closed and the scent lingered nicely, it wasn't overpowering at all and didn't smell like a perfume factory explosion. I love the way it smelled but I never got to try it on my skin. Even weeks later the guest bedroom smelled like fresh flowers or a subtle candle that was no longer burning. This one is so light that I could definitely see wearing it year round but you don't have to, they have a summer version.


Flora by Gucci Eau Fraiche is a lighter version of regular Flora, perfect for summer. As you know I'm not much of a switcher-upper but with a scent so yummy how could you not? It's a fruity floral with a patchouli and sandalwood base, though they can blend right in with the top notes. The 1oz version retails for $49 and if you're anything like me you have so many scents that you'd never use a big bottle.

For those of you who like a bolder scent there's the EDP (Eau de Parfum) version as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment