Monday, August 1, 2011

Sephora Give Me Some Lash

I can't believe it's August already, can you? I'm very sad to say Mascara Monday is coming to a close. I have a couple more mascaras for you in the next few weeks but after that we're on to bigger things and I have a spectacular new series just raring to go. It's been fun trying out new mascaras every week but I've run out of new ones to try although I highly doubt I'll ever make it through using all these minis I now have lying around. Do you know how awesome they are? If you don't, I'm going to tell you how awesome, not just tell you but show you.


Doesn't this just look like fun? The Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lash Set. For $30 you can try them all out, pick your favorites and purchase those next time. You don't have to take my word for it anymore. Here's a play by play of what's included.

Talika- Lipocils: This one's not a mascara, it's a lash enhancer. I've tried it out but quickly realized that I'm far too lazy to apply goop to my lashes every day. Not only am I lazy but I realized I'm forgetful as well. Many people have had great results with this so it's definitely worth a try if you're in the market for better conditioned, longer and thicker lashes (and who isn't?)

Tarte- Lights, Camera, Lashes!: This one I haven't had the pleasure of trying but I would love to. I love the Tarte brand and I love that they are a green company so I can feel good about using their products.

Make Up For Ever- Aqua Smoky Lash: Click here to see my review of MUFE Smoky Lash, this is the waterproof counterpart.

Bare Escentuals- Flawless Definition Mascara: This is another that I haven't tried but have to. Seriously I hear raves about this one all the time online. You have to check it out and let me know what you think.

Smashbox- Lash DNA: This was one of the last I tried and reviewed from my stash. Love the formula but the brush is a little wonky. Read all about it here.

Clinique- High Impact Mascara: This is one of my least favorites in this set, check out my reasoning here.

Buxom Lash: I adore this one, read what I had to say about it. If I were forced to choose at gunpoint this would be the one I'd choose.

These sets are seriously fabulous. I'm not sure what promotion they are running with these this time but my stash came with a 100 points perk. If you purchase one of the mascaras in the set you get an extra 100 points added to your beauty bank, meaning you can score a deluxe sample or keep the points coming for a bigger and better 500 point perk.

No comments:

Post a Comment