Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dior Addict


Galliano controversy aside Dior is on fire. With Natalie Portman and Kate Moss as spokesmodels for the fragrance and beauty lines, respectfully, how could it not be?

I'll admit I haven't so much as touched a Dior item, beauty or otherwise, although I do have these fabulous shoes that are dead ringers for the black Dior pair Sarah Jessica Parker wore in the Sex and the City movie, coincidentally. I have however lusted after Dior and the new Dior Addict lippies are driving me bananas. As you well know I'm not much of a lipstick girl but that doesn't stop me from lusting after these sheer, gloss-like lipsticks. This line has been reformulated along with the rest of the Dior makeup shakeup. Sephora describes them as: "Inspired by the cutting-edge runway fashions of Dior, this hydrating and volumizing formula dresses lips with a veil of addicting color and spectacular shine." Sounds perfect to me.

Of course, being me, I really want to try Rock 'n' Roll, although in swatches it looks nothing like Sephora's description of sheer red and Bobo, a sheer corall-y pink that I can't find online for the life of me. *Sigh* so is my life.

Dior Addict Lipsticks retail for $28 at Sephora, Saks, Nordstrom and Dior. Sephora has ten exclusive shades and Nordstrom and Saks both have one shade exclusive to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment